BMW motorcycles are legendary for innovation, and their choice of fasteners are no exception. Female Torx fasteners are commonplace, and some models even use rare male Torx bolt heads. Add special wrench and hex key needs, and it becomes clear that a unique tool kit is called for.
Weve exceeded these needs with the new RoadTech B1 for BMWs, which packs top grade tools and other roadside items into a sturdy roll-up pouch.
- combination wrenches: 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 13mm
- ohter wrenches: 20,32cm (8") Adjustable, E10 x E12 Box Torx
- Pliers: 13,97cm (5.5") curved jaw locking
- 0,64cm (1/4") drive socket set: 48-tooth mini ratchet, 5,08cm (2") Extension, 8mm, 10mm, 13mm, E8 Torx
- Hex keys: 3mm, 4m, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, special 22mm axle adapter
- Torx keys: T20, T25, T30, T40, T45, T50
- Screwdriver: 6-in-1 reversible (2 Phillips, 2 Slotted, 6mm und 8mm Nut drivers)
- Tyre gauge (kPa-scale! -> 100kPa=1bar)
- Misc.: 3-LED 2AA flashlight, Locktite, Oil
- Pouch: roll-up, double-panel 600d Polyester with PVC backing (rolled up size: 24 x 12cm)